Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bea's First Photo Shoot

I have a goal. This is a big goal. I'm not actually sure yet if it is realistic, but I think about it a lot. It has something to do with having a booth at a very large midwestern settlers show here in SE Iowa in a couple of years. That's as specific as I'll be. :) Except, I'll also say this. I'm starting now on my inventory, because if this goal is ever realized it'll be a BIG one, and the amount of work that it will need is HUGE. So I'm starting now.
My first apron for my big goal.



The costumes I'm going to work on will be 1800s era, and will be focused more on the salt of the Earth folks than the sensational. I'm still not sure what all I'm going to have. It's going to take a lot of time, and a lot of creative investment. Once in a while, if it continues to go how I hope it will, I'll update you here. I am afraid, however, that I'm jinxing myself by letting the cat out of the bag. Seems like whenever I talk about something, it tends to disintegrate. :(



Anyway, wish me luck! OR, just don't talk about it at all in order to minimize further jinxing. :P

No comments: