Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Slow Week

Holy moly, it's been a while since I've been here! 5 days is too long. But I've been busy. Not a lot to talk about, just working on things around the house and such.
Last Saturday morning was spent again at the Keokuk Farmers Market. It went well. That is to say, I made $1 more than last week ($1.50 if you figure that they didn't charge me a booth fee, because I made so little! lol). But I made some good connections and got some custom orders, so I'm pretty happy with that! I really need a bigger table. As soon as business picks up, right!? :)
I had both kids almost the entire time. Rhyl took a strong liking to the nice older lady beside us and spent a lot of time on her lap, calling her "Grandma". How weird. And Gus, in true form, played quietly in the teepee (yes, I brought the teepee!) until he got hungry or tired, and then he ate and went to sleep. Gotta love that kid! He makes parenting SO easy!

Perhaps later today I'll have some time to post pictures of the crafty things I've been working on. Nothing too special. Actually, I'm having a little trouble coming up with ideas that really grab me, so if there's anything you would like to see on my blog or in my shop, please let me know! There are a few things in the hopper, but inspiration in coming slow at the moment. :(

No comments: