Monday, September 28, 2009

Coming Soon: Baby Pants!

These are a rough draft of some pants that I'm making for my shop. I LOVE how wide these little legs are--this is like a 70s flash back, baby style! Adorable! Nick's not too crazy about the wideness, tho. Not sure--I might make them a little less bellflowerish. Any opinions on that? I'd love to hear from you!

I'm also going to try to make a few girls' jumpers to go with them. I was thinking, so many people like to dress their kids alike, but what do you do if you have a boy and girl? I guess your only choice would be to coordinate fabrics (unless you just dress one like the opposite sex). So, we'll see how long my reddish brown corduroy fabric stash holds out, and I may be able to crank out a few pairs of matching outfits in fall colors. How fun!

No comments: