Friday, September 10, 2010

Etsy Shop Update: Three Brown Charlies

What a week! What can I say?... I'm tired! We kicked off the week by sending company home from last weekend, I got to see what it was like to transport 4 under 5 to church and back on Wednesday (went quite well!), Gus had surgery on Thursday (also went quite well!), my mom stayed with us overnight to help with Little Miss, and I got almost everything on my to-do list DONE!! Which included constructing and listing three Charlie bag sets--that is, a tote, a pouch, AND a wallet--much like the one I made for myself, in my Etsy shop.





AND! To make matters even more impressive, that included an extra Charlie (another one made with the brown with blue circles) because the first one sold before I even had it finished! And I'm just going to go ahead and say this, because it amazes me and I'm very proud of it: the new owner of that Charlie bag bought it because she wasn't happy with her new Thirty-One bag. Imagine, someone buying something I made to replace a Thirty-One bag! I've never owned anything from that brand, but I have been super impressed by their catalog, so I'm taking this as a huge compliment! :D

To see more pictures, or to own one of these lovely ladies, head on over to my shop! Thanks so much for reading, and Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Cute bags,Melody! I like the Brown and Blue Retro print. :)

You are amazing!