Monday, August 30, 2010

Accessories on Etsy

Shop Update!

I have been on FIRE today with my to-do list, and actually surpassed it in a few areas today. I FINALLY got around to taking good pics of the black flower pins that I made ages ago and listing them. I have 2--one with purple beads and one with green--and they're just as gorgeous as ever!

Actually, as is the case with the Autumn Blossom Brooch, it's probably a more appropriate season to list them now than when I actually made them, so my procrastination might not be altogether bad this time.

And, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much, I made a Black Satin Beaded Cuff to list in the shop.

I think I like it better than the one I made myself (that always happens! you make something, then you make more, and you get better and end up with the "practice" piece for yourself!!). I'm still keeping up the listing for a Custom-Made Cuff, of course, because this is a great way to make a gorgeous, personal accessory.

No comments: