Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rhyl's Purple Flower Dress

I should mention that I got this idea from Make It and Love It. She did a much better job, but this is a flu project. That is to say, we all have the flu right now, and I thought that minimal effort on my part could give maximum enjoyment to my ailing toddler. I was only a little right.

I haven't decided whether or not I'm done with this. I'm considering filling in around the big flowers with lots of small ones, and putting a ring of small ones around the waist.



The top is an old shirt that was too short for her. (Large, lovely stains are hiding under the flowers on the front!) The skirt is a yard of material that I got from the Salvation Army. I think it was a dollar, and I used about half. You could use any material that you have on hand--old clothes, sheets, pillowcases, etc.

No comments: