Sunday, October 17, 2010

Etsy Shop Update: Keeping Warm(ers!)

I just finished listing FIVE items in my Etsy shop!! That's right, FIVE! That's a bunch, and it takes a while to put the listing together, so I'm a little tired at the moment. :)

I may seem to be going a little warmer crazy. Perhaps it's because they're so stinkin' cute. I keep finding beautiful sweaters that I want to turn into hat/scarf/arm warmer sets... and so I do!

And who could have helped herself when spotting a pink 100% cashmere sweater at the Salvation Army??? Not me. I turned it into this:

It's GORGEOUS, and not just because it's on Nicole. :P

That's not all that I have ready to photograph, but unfortunately Nicole doesn't come in every size. I'll be spending some time this week trying to find a few more models for my larger-than-tiny dresses/tunics that are ready to list. Stay tuned!

And, as always...

2 comments:

DAVS said...

WOW! I'm impressed, they're all really neat!~:)

Melody said...

Thank you! And I LOVE your artwork! Makes me want to try painting again. How inspiring!