Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just Thought I'd Share: Reusable Snack Pouches

Have I shown you these? I think so, but it was a long time ago. Perfect use for those mylar bags that chips come in. Clean them up, flatten them out with a cool iron, and use them to line a small pouch with a fabric outside. They make the perfect attractive, green, re-usable baggie for sandwiches and snacks.

My friend has one for each of her kids, so there's no worry over sharing out of the same bag. What a great idea! It's not mine, but I do make them. And so should you! Go for it! :D


3 comments:

Lynn said...

You beat me to it! Last night I had the same thought- I used an empty cookie package and made it into a snack pouch. I didn't put the fabric on the outside for the test run, but did use sticky velcro to close it. Yours looks cute!

Melody said...

Thanks, Lynn! I'd love to see yours when you make some more. The creative possibilities are ENDLESS with these little things!

Melody said...

Thanks, Lynn! I'd love to see yours when you make some more. The creative possibilities are ENDLESS with these little things!