Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today, It Finally Hit Me

March is half over!
Naturally, whenever I realize I'm wasting time and burning precious moments, I have a small internal freak-out. This morning I realized that I am very quickly running out of time to reach my big goal--that is, my smaller large goal that is a stepping stone to the "BIG" one. So I called about it.

And, I don't want to make any formal announcement or anything, but I found out that it should be well within my abilities to have a costume booth at the Western Illinois Threshers Reunion this August!!
There are still a lot of unknowns, but I'm going for it! I just need a good stock of merchandise before August. This SHOULD be attainable. Especially if I continue to have mornings like this one!
This morning I cranked out a 2T-4T prairie girl outfit, including dress, apron, and mob cap. Is it historically accurate? No. Period perfect? Not at all. But is it adorable, under $50, comfortable, and something that someone will see and love? Well, that was the plan, anyway. :)

My model was napping, but I assure you, this is adorable on an actual toddler!

No comments: