Monday, April 27, 2009
My first project in a while! The floor under my sink is AWFUL!! It has holes and is wavy and gross, so the need for some sort of organizing help was paramount, lest I keep having to fish my Pledge and sponges out of the dark pits.So I made a few hanging organizers to tack to the doors.
While I was at it, I also made a bag sleeve to corral all the plastic grocery sacks that were overrunning my space. I used some of the large scraps of fabric from my stash that I got from an estate auction, so the total cost of this project was about
1 - 1.5 hrs total, and maybe a few cents worth of fabric. And Voila!